Journey through Eastern Wyoming
- Natural Beauty: Eastern Wyoming is home to some of the most breathtaking landscapes in the country, including the towering peaks of the Rocky Mountains, vast prairies, and sparkling rivers.
- Outdoor Adventure: Whether you’re into hiking, biking, fishing, or wildlife watching, Eastern Wyoming has plenty of opportunities for outdoor recreation. Visit places like Glendo State Park, the Medicine Bow National Forest, or the Thunder Basin National Grassland to experience the region’s natural beauty up close.
- Rich History: Eastern Wyoming is steeped in history, with numerous sites that tell the story of the region’s early settlers, Native American tribes, and pioneers. Visit places like the Fort Laramie National Historic Site or the Oregon Trail Ruts to learn more about the area’s past.
- Unique Attractions: From quirky roadside attractions like the World’s Largest Jackalope to cultural destinations like the Wyoming State Capitol Building, Eastern Wyoming has plenty of one-of-a-kind attractions that you won’t find anywhere else.
- Friendly Communities: Finally, one of the best things about Eastern Wyoming is the warm and welcoming communities that call the region home. Whether you’re in a small town or a larger city, you’re sure to encounter friendly locals who are eager to share their love of the area with visitors.
So if you’re looking for a travel destination that offers natural beauty, outdoor adventure, rich history, unique attractions, and friendly communities, look no further than Eastern Wyoming!